Friday, October 13, 2017

happened my birthday

My Birthday day

This October is my birthday I am very very happy now to celebrate my birthday day.my mother always ask me what do you want me to cook for your birthday .the best gift for me
Is celebrating my birthday with my family.

When I started doing a post I just want to right very thing that happening now still overwhelming.now I receive product from brand still sucks me.
This year I also learn so many thing learning that you will only learn after you experience it

Thank you for all my follower and audience for supporting me you guy are the best 


Lydell NYC birthday jewelry
720 PHP - lastcall.com


Birthday Presents E-Gift Card
515 PHP - macys.com


Forever 21 body cleanser
410 PHP - forever21.com


Square coaster
830 PHP - etsy.com


Peony silk flower
715 PHP - amazon.com


Silver cupcake stand
700 PHP - etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment