Friday, August 17, 2018

SPRING FASHION 2018 FROM GUCCI ,CHANEL,YSL TO DIOR THAT WILL MAKE ANY FASHIONISTA INSTANT HIT






This year I am totally loving all the trend that going on from the color to the texture and even the neckline .all the spring fashion 2018 is every wearable that is really a good thing right from Gucci,Dior,Lavin and Chanel .Today I am going to right my favorite trend that I am totally loving from spring fashion 2018 .



PINK AND RED Millennial Pink-adjacent hue.This trend is my favorite not only because pink is my favorite color but also it make you look feminine and fresh Red is such a powerful color so matching pink and red is really make ya great mix of feminine and sophistication.
Asymmetrical Necklines I always love this design it’s very stylish just wear a asymmetrical neckline to and a jean will make you look instantly fashionista .this off-balanced silhouette dances along your shoulder, wraps around your neck, and twists around your collar bone.
Puffed Shoulers I love vintage and thank for many Instagram influencer this trend is back I love the delicate appeal of this style
Transparent You will see many fashion houses and celebrities rocking this style .transparent is everywhere from the bag,shoes and clothes.it like many people saying where nothing to hide
Feathers This trend is also one of my favorite .it will make any wardrobe extra and just fabulous . You what trend do you love this spring fashion 2018 comment down below

No comments:

Post a Comment