Thursday, December 15, 2016

Hottest Product From your Social Media Personality



I am really proud  and happy for all the media personality release the hottest
Product 



 





Kylie Jenner

                      When I was watching keeping up with Kardashian  I saw a picture of lip
                      In her bedroom I tell my self this girl will make a lipstick in the future
                      and it happen her empire really grow .what I love about her lipstick is 
                      It's so butter that it glide in your lips .keep up the good work




































































HUDA BEAUTY

                     She is really inspiration what I love about her rose gold palette the     
                      combination of color is great . You also  have many color to choose
                      I also like when HUDA make a tutorial on how to use her palette .



















Jeffree STAR

                     I love every makeup from Jeffree star every color combination is fantastic
                      The packaging is very beautiful very feminine and I love that it's pink 
                      I really love the color of lipstick the pigmentation is amazing































 Nikki Tutorial the Power of Makeup 

                     I love  too face. Makeup product  plus  Nikki  equals perfect comcination
 every color combination is fantastic
                      The packaging is very beautiful very feminine and I love that it's pink 
                    






CARLI BYBEL
      
                   I really enjoy watching her makeup tutorial and I love the positive quotes
                   she put in every beginning of the video .this woman really step out big time
                    from makeup and fashion.her palette is amazing the color and  
                   Pigmentation is great . The packaging is perfect sophisticated and very  
                   glamorous great job .For clothes I love miss guided when I found out that
                   Carli have a collection from the it really a great match the clothe is very
                    Beautiful great job carli
  






















No comments:

Post a Comment